Summitworks Technologies Inc, is a Global IT Solution providers who provides a full range of Custom Software development and Information Technology Support Services, Product delivery & implementation, Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO), and Off-shore Staffing and placement solutions. We are here to provide the Knowledge and expertise in the SharePoint, .NET, Java, iOS, Android development and Analytical and Reporting Services area.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager who is responsible for execution of one or more than one IT projects simultaneously. Qualified Person will be responsible for overall direction, monitoring execution, completion, and budget of a project. This individual will participate in all SDLC activities such as project planning and to coordinate all project activities to ensure that the goals or objectives of a project are accomplished on schedule, within budget, and with quality results that meet or exceed the customer expectation.
- Manage multiple Minor and Major project simultaneously starting from Initiation through Plan, Execution and Close.
- Develop and maintain a project plan, which includes the project requirements, technical solution, resource plan, work plan, and estimated project duration/effort.
- Monitor all project activity, budget and resources to ensure the project remains on schedule, within budget, and that no rework will be required.
- Effectively communicate the project status, scope changes, issues and risks to the Executive Sponsor, Project Sponsor and Product Owners.
- Provide training and mentor both IT and business associates on Project Management methodology and tools.
- Use quality tools to measure improvement implementations.
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
3-7 years of proven project management experience involving application development, Product Development and Custom based application software development.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) is a must.
- Formal training or knowledge on the Software Development Lifecycle or Application Development.
- Bachelor's Degree-Business Administration or Computer Science-Preferred.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of programming languages and framework such as Microsoft .NET, Front-End technologies and SQL Server.
- Excellent Project Management Skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Effective Time Management/Organizational Skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills - internally, externally, and at all levels.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent Relationship Builder/Team Player; foster a team environment.
- Excellent Facilitation and Presentation Skills.
- Research, Problem Analysis and Solving Skills.
- Excellent Initiative/Drive/Self-Motivation.
- Basic skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access
Work Locations: 50 Cragwood Road, Suite 113, South Plainfield NJ 07080
Please send your updated Resume to Career@summitworks.com